Designer/animator/illustrator with 8 years of experience. A graduate
of University of Massachusetts-Dartmouth having a Bachelor of
Fine Arts with a double major in Painting/2D Studies and Illustration.
Have proven abilities in working within a team environment and
delivering creative assignments on time. Proficient with tools
such as Flash, Photoshop, and Dreamweaver.
To have a career that allows expression of creativity in a variety
of disciplines within the design field. Work in an environment that supports education and the local community.
Cross Country Automotive Services 2006-present
A leading provider of integrated vehicle and driver programs -Boston, MA
User Interface Designer
Develop interfaces for desktop and web applications. Report to Senior Systems Analyst.
• Work with Business Analysts and Senior Systems Analyst to combine several older applications into a single new application for Customer Service Representatives to dispatch automotive roadside assistance.
• Re-design and add new functionality to interface screens for greater ease-of-use.
• Integrate knowledge of information design, browser capabilities and web-related design constraints in web design and development.
Cable and Internet Service Provider -Manchester, NH
Animator (Television and Web)
Created a character animation for a television ad campaign. Additional
work was done for web-based advertising. Worked alongside the
• Responsible for the animatic, character turn-around, animation,
and various editing.
• Delivered final artwork for Avid editing and sound-work
before to the scheduled deadline.
An internationally recognized animation company. A division
of Scholastic Inc. -Boston, MA
Worked with a team of 4-10 individuals, constantly matching visual
styles to create a cohesive look for each show, finding ways to
deliver on-time work at above quality standards. Reported to Art
• Responsible for delivering storyboards, animatics, character
design and backgrounds for Television and Web shows on tight production
• Part of a team of 3 individuals that created all backgrounds
for O’Grady (an animated show for teens), taking into account
dimensional space and interaction with characters.
• Designed layouts and "bibles" for clients, explaining
the show premise, characters, and example episodes.
• Developed ideas and pitches for new shows involving new
innovative production techniques and styles.
• Client list includes: Cartoon Network, Noggin, NBC, WGBH,
Discovery Kids, BET, Oxygen, shockwave.com, atomfilms.com
SNYDER PRODUCTIONS 1998-2002
A leading developer and publisher of educational software
for K-12 classrooms. -Boston, MA
Worked within a team of 4-7, reporting to several levels of management.
• Created interface art, content art and Flash animations
for a wide variety of programs.
• Designed, built and maintained a number of pages within
the Tom Snyder Productions website, collaborating on the look,
feel and improved navigation.
• Responsible for design and layout of catalog covers, highlighting
specific featured products. Worked closely with marketing team.
• Delivered teacher handbooks, binder covers and activity
worksheets to correspond to educational software programs.
• Designed paper models to be printed, cut out and folded
into 3-D objects or dioramas.
Software: Adobe Photoshop, Macromedia Flash, Adobe Illustrator,
Macromedia Dreamweaver, Quark, Adobe AfterEffects, Macromedia
Fireworks, Microsoft Word. Proficient in Mac and Windows operating
Drumlin Farm Wildlife Sanctuary/Mass Audubon 1995
Environmental Education Programs for Grades Pre K-8. -Lincoln, MA
Audubon Ark Outreach Program
• Facilitated visiting naturalists with wildlife and science programs at schools and community centers throughout Massachusetts.
• Designed teaching materials and educational posters for summer school programs.
UNIVERSITY OF MASSACHUSETTS DARTMOUTH –North Dartmouth,
BFA, double-major in Painting and Illustration
available upon request